Thursday, March 10, 2005

Where's Cyn?

I'll be going to some great shows this weekend. I'm excited about attending the Andrew Bird show at the new Varsity Theater. He's an unusually exceptional violin player, whistler and composer and the Varsity is the perfect environment to see him in.

There's an excellent profile of the Varsity Theater by Peter S. Scholtes -- it's history, present and future here: "Varsity Cheer"

Tomorrow, Friday March 11, I'll be seeing Kruddler, Popcycle, and Unguided Missile at Hexagon Bar . I've heard great things about Popcycle, and as Unguided Missile have, "played shows with the likes of the Black Eyed Snakes, Bridge Club, Vicious Vicious, Exercise, Tulip Sweet, and Frances Gumm," many bands which I enjoy, I'm sure it'll be a fun night.

1 comment:

A Coffee Story to Tell said...

Hi thaanks for sharing this