Friday, September 30, 2005

Fort Wilson Riot, 5 pm Sat. 1st Avenue Picked to Click!!

Hey everyone, drop everything late Sat. afternoon so you don't miss the very early 5 p.m. show of Fort Wilson Riot as they kick off this year's City Pages' Picked to Click show!! They tied for 9th place and are absolutely my favorite local live band which I feel has great potential to rank with their favorite bands, last night's Arcade Fire, Wolf Parade, and Architecture of Helsinki (my review forthcoming on howwastheshow.com).

This is also a hurricane benefit which costs a wee $6 so you have no excuse not to see some of the very best bands in town unless you have to be out of town. Other bands that were picked to click that are performing include, but are not limited to: We're pretty stoked to be playing, its quite an honor. The rest of the bands include, but I don't think are limited to, The Blind Shake, The Get Up Johns, Chris Koza, Duplomacy, Brother & Sister, Kill the Vultures, and the Stnnng.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try TechWeb's RSS Feed
Get TechWeb's RSS Feed Copy and paste this RSS feed URL into your news aggregator as a new channel ... Here's a short list of RSS readers you might like to try: FeedDemon full-featured Windows news aggregator Bloglines free Web-based aggregator SharpReader simple, well designed, reads RSS and Atom NewsGator plug-in for Outlook 2000 and newer ...
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

NewhampshireMan12 said...

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

If you have a chance, can you visit my how to play guitar site

It has all guitar related stuff.

Thanks

jon said...

I was looking at your posts about cancer testicular and found a good article about the same cancer testicular info too...

God luck with it : )

cleric resources said...

Searching for canadian cancer society treatment and information I found this post. I totally agree with you and think it takes time!

jiri said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

alena said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog you have here! I am going to bookmark this one.

Play free online gamestoday at arcade queen

free video arcade gamefree video arcade game

Play until you drop but whatever you do don't let your boss catch you!

Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word halloween, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.

AdoptionConnector said...

You have a really great blog post. Please visit this site on domestic adoption waiting child
domestic adoption waiting child